Keep us going. Donate!

Archive

Show more

Staycation open thread numero un: Comedy


Look, I'm not gonna lie. I'm on my vacation, and we are in a bit of a fallow period politically. Yes, yes. "Oh no, Biden's top secret document scandal means that Trump won't be indicted!" I mean, people can just piss off with that shit. These are the same people who whinged that Merrick Garland wasn't doing anything about Trump until the raid on Mar-a-Lago was announced—by Trump, not Justice.

I might have some meaty post for you this week. Trevor might. Andres might. But I'm not promising it. Instead, I'm going to be sharing some of my favorite YouTube videos. And no, not music. 

The thing I love about my YouTube feed is that it has NO POLITICS. I don't watch politics channels. Yes, I watch news channels; but those don't seem to trigger the algorithm. My YouTube feed is history, culture, art, comedy, and the like. 

So, for today, enjoy a journey into my mind.





No, it's no longer "the holidays". But fuck it, it's MY "holiday". Share your own funnies, or whatever, in the comments.

***

Like what you're reading? Never miss another post! Get notified via email here.

Donate at the link below to keep us going.