Keep democracy alive! All donations go to Kamala.

Archive

Show more

Weekend self-care open thread: Holiday! Celebrate!


That's right, my friends, it's Madge's birthday! No introduction is necessary. And I have to say: her concert was legendary. So, kick back, relax, and celebrate!


You know how I knew I would eventually leave New York City and end up in L.A.? Because when I visited here in 1984, Madge was all over radio, whereas she really wasn't in New York. Life is funny.

As always, dear friends, be ever kind, gentle, and joyful with yourselves and those around you.

And, if you have the filthy lucre, hit that donate button so that we can get Kamala and the Dems over the finish line! We have a world to save.

***

Like what you're reading? Never miss another post! Get notified via email here.

Want to save democracy? Donate below! All donations go to Kamala.