Keep democracy alive! All donations go to Kamala.

Archive

Show more

Tuesday open thread: Words of wisdom from Governor Tim Walz


Happy Tuesday, friends!

Vice President Kamala Harris has yet to announce her decision on who her running mate will be. The cognoscenti have narrowed it down to Governor Tim Walz of Minnesota, and Governor Josh Shapiro of Pennsylvania.

Of course, we will all go balls to the wall to get Kamala elected, whomever she chooses. But Walz made this pithy statement:
And that, my friends, is where I am. I don't want Donald Trump merely to lose. I want him to lose in the most humiliating fashion possible. I want him to live out the rest of his days knowing that a Black woman kicked him to the curb. I want that scum, that vile, pathetic, piece of shit to know that the rest of his days will be spent in and out of courtrooms. I want him to know that he's reviled, hated, and unloved. I want him to see his "movement" shrug and not come to his rescue. I want him to live in utter and complete despondency. 

Because, my friends, we have to finally finish the work of Reconstruction. We must make it absolutely clear to the neo-Confederates that they lost in 1865, and are not going to win today. We must finally put this one hundred sixty-year long civil war to bed, and ratify just who won and who lost. And, well, we are not the ones who lost. Barack Obama's election didn't do that, sadly. It emboldened the losers. But a Kamala Harris victory? A Black woman? A Black woman who is the daughter of immigrants? That will stick the knife in so deeply that the Confederacy will bleed out. It will lie in the street, prostrate and dead. It will be the nail in the coffin of that disgusting "cause". And, again, I won't lie: I hope we see the die-hards literally drink that Kool Aid. I will not cry one single tear. I hope that evil creature Nick Fuentes offs himself live on his show. Yeah, I'm in a mood.

So, will VP Harris announce her running mate today? Maybe? Maybe not? But it doesn't matter; we know the assignment. We have a world to save.

***

Like what you're reading? Never miss another post! Get notified via email here.

Want to save democracy? Donate below! All donations go to Kamala.