Keep us going. Donate!

Archive

Show more

Wednesday open thread: "I'm not a f***ing sheep"

Not all heroes wear capes. Sometimes, they wear masks and work at Costco.
What this crisis has shown is that we have too large a subset of our population which thinks that its supposed "rights" trump our right to live.

Presented: A scene from Costco:
Notice how this baboso, as we call his kind in Spanish, threatened the Costco employee with his "3000 FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM!!!" Because for people like this gobshite, domination and rank are all that matter. (I have 10K followers on Twitter, so poo on you.)

There is a paucity of education in this country on what "rights" means. You can speak your mind without being arrested by the authorities, unless you meet the "yelling 'fire' in a crowded theater" test. Costco is a private establishment. Numerous establishments throughout the country have the famous "no shoes, no shirt, no service" admonition. I'm sure this non-sheep would never dare to transgress those strictures. As long as entities don't discriminate based on a protected class, they can choose to exclude whom they want. But because his Orange Messiah said so, this asshole feels he has a right to put others in danger.

The way this awesome Costco employee responded to this creature is a lesson to us all. They're, mostly, all talk. They'll film you, but they can't actually do anything to act on their ill will, unless, sadly, they go home and grab a gun. For the most part, they're empty suits, fulminating at the trampling of supposed rights. But, in the end, they're looking at a Costco employee taking away their cart and leaving them sputtering expletives.

Do not be fearful of these pendejos. They're nothing but talk. They have nothing to back themselves up with. Put your feet on their necks and let them cry out in pain and don't pity them.

"I'm not a sheep!!!" Well, I'm not willing to die because your momma didn't teach you right from wrong. Don't get me wrong: I know myself well enough to know that I'll put myself in the path of danger for good cause. I've done it more than once. You ain't it.

People like this need to be taught that 1) Their shit do stank, and 2) We are not the ones to be messed with. In this life or the next, we will have our justice, and I'm going to make damned sure it's in this life.