Keep us going. Donate!

Archive

Show more

Weekend self-care open thread: HAPPY 4/20!


Happy weekend, Barflies!

The first day of this weekend falls on April 20, aka 4/20. So we shall celebrate all things surrounding the herbaceous flavor of that plant, the cannabis, the marijuana, the dope.

While it was illegal, I mostly refrained from using it. Not from some respect for the law, but because I just can't stand smoking anything. But when it became legal in California, I went all in on the edibles. One a night to keep the health and mental agility going.

So sit back, relax, and take in that funky shit.


While I won't smoke two joints today, I will partake of herbaceous goodness.

As always, dear friends, be ever kind, gentle, and joyful to yourselves and those around you.

***

Like what you're reading? Never miss another post! Get notified via email here.

Donate at the link below to keep us going.