Keep us going. Donate!

Archive

Show more

Monday morning open thread: Catching up with Joe and Kamala


Well, good morning friends!

Your humble scribbler has been charged with shepherding public health students who are interning with us and doing contact tracing, so this open thread will have to do until I have more time to write.

But catching up with Joe and Kamala is never a bad thing. For today, a few selections from their gallivanting around the country. No basements for them, that's for sure!

We're in the home stretch, friends. I'd be lying if I said I was 100% confident. I'm at about 85%, simply because our adversaries have shown that they will do anything to "win", including selling out this country. That simply means we have to be ever vigilant and keep up our efforts. As the sage Dan Rather used to say: Courage.