Keep us going. Donate!

Archive

Show more

Don't tell me you're pro-life


Don't tell me you're pro-life.

Don't tell me you're pro-life, but suck the taint of the NRA. Don't tell me you're pro-life, but offer only platitudes for one of our regular mass-shootings. Don't tell me you're pro-life, but say that we shouldn't politicize the slaughter of innocents.

Don't tell me you're pro-life, but vote against money for baby formula. Don't tell me you're pro-life, but want to starve immigrant children.

Don't tell me you're pro-life, but revel in the execution of the possibly innocent.

Don't tell me you're pro-life, but want to criminalize homelessness. Don't tell me you're pro-life, but want to move the homeless into camps.

Don't tell me you're pro-life, but you view other humans as beneath you. 

You're not pro-life.

You are, in fact, pro-death. Death hangs around you like an albatross. Death is the language you speak. Death is what motivates you. More deaths. More glorious deaths. More grisly deaths. Death by the pound, death by the bushel. Cash on the barrelhead, give me death.

You care nothing for life, save your own. You care nothing for life, not even the lives of your family.

The God of Life is not your God. The God of Peace is not your God. You worship the God of Death. You bow down to the dark god's altar. You do everything you can to advance death. Every decision you take brings someone closer to an early death. Every decision you take brings someone closer to an unnecessary death. 

You are no better than Adolf Eichmann. You are no better than Reinhard Heydrich. You serve death. You love death. You adorn death with wilted rose petals. 

You are the handmaiden to death. You lead death door to door, so that he can better harvest the human wheat. You open the door for death, welcoming him in. You are a slave to death.

You walk and talk and breathe, but you're not alive. You died long ago. Only your cadaver is still animated. Death fills your mind and soul. Death is the only friend you have. Death is the only thing which brings you comfort from the pain which is your terminal existence.

The world burning doesn't move you, for you are beyond life already. You are already dead. You move in the realm of the dead, and why shouldn't the rest of the world join it? All your words about life are lies. Death is your only truth.

Do not tell me you're for life. At the last, give me that courtesy before we both descend to Sheol.