Keep us going. Donate!

Archive

Show more

Weekend open thread: Simply having a wonderful Christmas time


Well, here we are. The year is ending and the days are getting longer. Soon winter's darkness will be behind us here in the Northern Hemisphere, and spring will be around the corner.

This really is my favorite time of the year. I love the music. I love the traditions. And I love the humor.

For this weekend's self-care, the wickedly funny side of the holiday.






For the first time in three years I'm not dreading the approaching new year. I hope that we're coming out of years of darkness into a new light. (Oh, bother, there I go being serious.)

Enjoy friends and family, whether your celebrate the holiday or not. And, as always dear friends, be ever kind to yourselves and those around you.

***

Like what you're reading? Never miss another post! Get notified via email here.

Donate at the link below to keep us going.