Keep us going. Donate!

Archive

Show more

Wednesday open thread: The future's so bright I gotta wear shades


Good morning, good morning, good morning.

My brain is in the process of imploding as my contact tracing work starts to come to an end, and we have to wrap things up like the evacuation of the US Embassy in Saigon, 1975.

Peter Alexander of NBC asked a very stupid gotcha question of President Joe Biden yesterday. Also, the New York Post reporter who wrote the false story over the weekend about Vice President Kamala Harris' book being donated at a refugee center quit, as it was her breaking point. I'm not going to write yet another "why is the political media such a collection of wankers" piece. Instead, I'm going to open the floor to you. What are some of the best howlers you've seen in these almost 100 days of the Biden presidency? Feel free to swear.

This is your open thread.