Keep us going. Donate!

Archive

Show more

Weekend Open Thread: Guilty Pleasures

All right, Bar. Time to name your shame.

For this week's open thread, we present to you a gaggle of guilty pleasures. We're all family here and as demonstrated by a series of Dad jokes yesterday, we clearly are comfortable in our own skin. Therefore, we'll one-up that this weekend and give each and every one of you a chance to share some of your guilty pleasures, whether it be songs, video game themes, television shows, movies, whatever it may be. Share with us your deep, dark secrets and you'll be surprised how many fellow Barflies actually share your passion! 

I'll lead by example and share my batch below. As your resident millennial, I realize some of these might be new and unknown to you all but I promise you that if I were to share these selections at a high school or college reunion I would receive quite a few furrowed eyebrows! Enjoy these and others shared by our community this weekend and remember that you are not alone, you have an entire (virtual) Bar that will support you and your eccentric tastes. 

As always, practice fierce affection for yourself and your loved ones this weekend.